Warm kids are happy kids. And happy kids = successful outdoor adventures and happy families. Obviously they still fuss and whine and have their days, but in general, we believe in good gear so fiercely because it often makes all the difference.
Here’s our best posts about how to keep kids warm (both our gear suggestions AND the “how-to”). We’re pretty psyched that we get to give some of our favorite pieces away today too! We’re ending this whole event with a bang!
EIGHT of you will win!
- Veyo Mittyz **open to US and Canada**
- TWO of you will win a pair of Veyo Mittyz in your choice of size and color.
- Made for kids specifically aged 5 and under (though our 6.5 year old still happily wears his), these thumbless mittens are our favorite especially for days on the ski slope.
- They cinch at the wrist and arm and really and truly stay on. Plus they come in fun designs which makes getting KIDS to put them on and keep them on that much easier.
- Be sure to head over and check out the company – they’re still very new to the market and we think they’ll go big!
- You can purchase them also at our favorite small-store online shop, Garage Grown Gear (affiliate link).
- Stonz Mittz & Winter Bootz **open to US and Canada**
- One of you will win a pair of Winter Bootz and Youth Mittz in Grey/Black
- The Winter Bootz are THE lightest pair we have found and the warmest (at least for their weight). We recommend them to all our family and friends!
- We also LOVE their Mittz – they DO have a thumb for the bigger sizes and cinch at the wrist and arm.
- See our full review of the Mittz here.
- WeeWoollies Base Layers **open to US and Canada**
- I can’t even tell you enough how much I love these base layers. Our kids literally wear them in some form every single day. They are wool (so regulate temperature well), washable (and can be thrown in the drier), and double up as pajamas too. Plus, they’re super soft and come in classic colors that can be handed down from kid to kid.
- If you don’t own these for your kids yet, do yourself a favor and go and purchase some. They’re worth every penny.
- TWO winners will win!
winner #1: “big kid” base layer set + beanie
“baby” set of the infant sleep gown + beanie
- Do you know how hard it is to get a good photo of THREE kids?!?! Gah!
- Ella’s Wool TUBES **open to US and Canada**
- THREE winners will win a pair of TUBES.
- These are the perfect mid-layer of warmth, fitting over a base layer of your choice (again, we recommend wool).
- They come extra long, which is great because they can be rolled up or down depending on needs. AND kids won’t grow out of them as fast either.
- Stretchy, comfortable and easy to move in.
- Available in sizes: 6-12M(only in gray), 9-18M, 18M-3Y, 3-5Y and 5-7Y.
Colors: Dark plum, dark beige, dark navy and gray.
As usual, please use the Rafflecopter Widgets below to enter to win. The winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the Rafflecopter Widget. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help! These giveaways are individual, so be sure you are checking the rules on each one!
A couple more things before you enter:
- Please do check out our sponsors on the right sidebar. They’re hand-picked by us because we love their gear. We think you will too. May we suggest you check them out for some holiday shopping?
- Also, you can give back to us by clicking through our affiliate links (always highlighted in our posts) or by supporting us via our PayPal button on the right sidebar or here. Please only do so if you love what we do here (but we hope you do!) Your support helps this community grow and keeps us going. Thank you!
- New here? We’re so glad to have you. This page may help you learn a bit more about us and navigate around.
© 2015, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.