While this review has been live on our site for a while, I wanted to be sure that you all saw it. I have been loving our TwinGo to use with my girls (aged 7 weeks and 2 years) as I manage a busy life! Check out the review for a full outline of the carrier and the accessories (which I highly recommend). I also swallowed my pride and posted a couple of videos filmed at 7 weeks post-baby. You’re welcome.
Quick run-down as to why I love this carrier so much:
- It allows me to carry both of my smaller kids when I need to NOT have a stroller and they just can’t walk. This happens often.
- The carriers can be used together for two kids OR as a single carrier. TwinGo even has Mei Tai straps that you can add on to make it more versatile. Tons of different options for wearing
- Kid in front, kid in back
- Single carry on front
- Single carry on back
- Single carry with Mei Tai Straps
- The large pockets hold the accessories for quick access as I change up my use of it (single, double, front, back, etc.)
- It’s made well, has great hoods, and is super comfortable.
- It saves my sanity …what could I not LOVE about that?!?
Wearing as a single carrier with the Mei Tai straps:
© 2016, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.