AHH! Can you believe it!?!? Day 12. Not going to lie – I’m exhausted and ready for a bit of a break. BUT, I so hope you have loved all of these. I always wish I could make everyone a winner….
Today, we’re going out with a bang with giveaways from Big Agnes, Kelty AND GSI to help you get prepped for the camping season.
And be sure to watch for our Winter Camping post coming next week. We’ve been using all this gear even over the past few months too (because camping isn’t JUST for the summer!)
Big Agnes has been near and dear to our heart for many years now. They make incredible gear that’s worth every penny for the entire family (tents, sleeping bags AND chairs).
Here’s a quick list of favorites from Big Agnes we’ve reviewed:
- Ice House Hoody <– what the kids are all wearing daily these days and a favorite around here, which is why we’re thrilled we get to give one away! They’re also included in our massive “How to Keep Babies (and Kids) Warm” Post
- Kid Sleeping Bags – they have our favorite for keeping kids ON their pads!
- King Solomon Doublewide Sleeping Bag
- Sleep Station 6 Tent Review
- BA gear featured in our post about Taking Babies and Kids Camping
We’ll be showing the Mini Chair off a bit more this summer, but here’s why we wanted to give one away:
- It packs down super small
- It’s light
- It fits most kids aged 6 mo – 8 years (though certainly watch for tipping potential with the babies, of course)!
Kelty. Such a household name in camping….with good reason! They make great gear and we’ve been using it for most of our (adult AND kid) lives!
We love their Big Dipper sleeping bag because it adjusts to grow with the kid. Genius for parents trying to save money (and aren’t we all?!?!) Read about it (and why you should get it!) in our big post here.
We also are huge fans of this camping chair for kids. It’s super stable, which is ideal for wiggly kids, and fits a wide range of ages/sizes.
Looking for more Kelty reviews? Check out our reviews of their kid pack here and here – they’re from a few years ago, but definitely still relevant! We also have a video comparing quite a few of them still on the market. We will be doing a NEW post comparing them all in the spring, so watch for it!
GSI makes some of the very best camping utensils and cook sets out there. While they make a full range from lightweight to cookware for a cabin, we have been using (and loving) some pieces suited well for families.
Again, watch next week for a post featuring a more thorough review, but for now check out the Bugaboo Camper:
It’s an ingenious way to bring all the cookware you need in one easy pile (just add cutlery!)
While for our family of 6, we have to add in a couple pieces, this is what I keep packed up and ready to go for camping!
The cups are my favorite. Everyone has a “cold drinks” cup AND an insulated “hot drinks” cup AND a lid for sipping. Now if they just added a few more colors for those add-ons so we could keep everyone’s straight!
Win from Big Agnes, Kelty and GSI!
We will have 3 winners today:
- (1) Big Agnes Ice House Hoody + Mini Chair **Open to US & Canada**
- (1) Kelty Big Dipper Sleeping Bag + Kids Chair **Open to US only**
- (1) GSI Bugaboo Camper Set **Open to US only**
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help!
© 2016, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.