A couple important things to note:
- All giveaways are only open for 72 hours….so be sure to get entered daily!
- Check carefully to see if the giveaways are open to US only or include Canada (and everywhere else) too!
- Help us share them! You’ll note below it actually HELPS your chances of winning. And we love that it gets more families outside
Today you have a chance to win biking gear from Woom Bikes & Buddy Pegs.
- Woom Bikes: We’ve been fans of WOOM bikes since their very beginning and continue to be impressed with the bikes themselves, the customer support and the way they truly do have a passion to getting kids on bikes. Check out all our WOOM bike reviews here. I love that they’re also a huge supporter of Buddy Pegs (see below).
- One lucky person will win a WOOM bike of their choice + a helmet (a must for safe riding!) Sorry, open to US only.
- Buddy Pegs: Buddy Pegs is so near and dear to my heart not only because an incredible local family runs it, but because I believe in their mission so very strongly.
“Our kids are spending more time plugged into screens and less time playing outside.
You see it right? The largest companies in the world are spending billions of dollars locking us to our screens and robbing us of what we hold most dear: the relationships and real experiences that define our lives.
And parents are growing more and more protective of their children (not a bad thing) and limiting the time they explore independently out of sight.
And the result? Massive increases in childhood obesity, depression, and suicide. Not to mention the significant increase in those statistics in adults. Where do you think it starts?
We’re on a mission to help change all that and we think it starts with supporting childhoods full of outdoor family adventure. And we believe bicycling is the key.”
- One lucky winner will come away with a Buddy Pegs Riding Jersey, Hat and Bike. What an awesome gift! Sorry, open to US only
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help!
© 2018, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.