Today is the LAST day of our 12 Days of Gear Giveaways. Whew! I hope you’ve loved seeing all the gear we featured this year. Be sure to continue to watch our newsletters throughout the whole year as we offer exclusive discounts, tips and tricks, gear reviews and, of course, lots of inspiration.
I also invite you to be sure you’ve checked out our gift guide for Outdoor families. Here’s a little preview below. Click here to read the whole thing! See something you love? We so appreciate you heading over and clicking through it to purchase – many of the links are affiliates and they help keep us going!
Today you have a chance to win from Ella’s Wool, Farm to Feet, Biddle & Bop!
- Ella’s Wool: Honestly I was highly skeptical when I first learned about the TUBES from Ella’s wool, but we use them daily throughout the winter and love them. They’re perfect as a mid layer, but soft enough to wear on their own too. Also the rollable cuffs mean they can be worn for a few years. I also highly recommend their base layers (check out their new baby ones!) They are incredibly soft, thick enough for colder days and warm!
- Use code “Tales89″ for 15% off!
- (2) people will win a pair of TUBES (Sorry, US only)
- Farm to Feet: Farm to Feet is a 100% American sock brand committed to making the best wool socks. These socks are comfortable and oh so warm, even in freezing temps. These socks come in different sock styles (everyday and sport) and lots of great patterns. The seamless toe closure makes for a snug, comfortable fit and even after lots of use these socks maintain their warmth and durability. You can also find them at Garage Grown Gear.
- One person will win a whole DRAWER of socks! Whoop!! (Sorry, US only)
- Biddle & Bop: If you haven’t checked out this little online shop importing gear from Europe, you need to right now. The owner, Jessica, is a one-woman show who really and truly knows gear and how to keep kids warm. I am so so impressed with VillerValla this winter especially (check out the gift guide for more on that) and have yet to purchase something from her we haven’t loved. On another note, check out their toys – perfect for helping foster creativity in kids.
- One person will win a $100 gift card to Biddle & Bop to get the gear you need (Open anywhere)
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help!Ella’s Wool TUBES Farm to Feet Drawer of Socks Biddle & Bop Gift Card
© 2018, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.