It’s hat season! And there are an abundance of great hats out there for women, men and kids (WAY more than I can show you here)!
I wanted to show you some of the top ones for fall this year (and give you a chance to win a few of them too.) In the chart below, the ones that are starred are ones that we are giving away. See below the image for a full explanation of each hat. Thanks to a couple of my awesome friends for stepping in and modeling some hats!
1. This one is BRAND new – check out the new FLEECE headband by Wizbang $18. Super soft, wicks sweat and comfortable enough to wear all day long! Watch over on the Wizbang site for them being in stock in the next couple of weeks (right now you can find one that is similar to the one I am wearing, but with white fleece.) You can learn more about Wizbang in our previous post here (and see some of their other styles, including other headbands).
2. Aurora Knit Hat from Aventura $32 Comes in 5 different colors. Soft wool that feels comfortable all day long. (**giveaway below**) Check out my previous review of a couple more pieces from Aventura.
3. Cord hat from Ambler $32 Comes in three colors and is made of a wool/corduroy mix. The sizing on this one is a bit more generous. (**giveaway of a coupon code from Ambler below**)
4. Big Band hat from Ambler $28 Big and chunky wool knitting makes this super warm. The fleece lining keeps away the itch. I think J looks like a cute green mushroom head 😉 Very well-made! (**giveaway of a coupon code from Ambler below**)
5. Classic Lightweight hat from Wizbang in Cowgirl Paisley $28 Their signature lighter hat, this one is perfect for fall days, under a bike/ski helmet or just around town.
6. PDQ Reflective Beanie from ISIS for Women $29 Made for aerobic activity in the colder temperatures. Wicks away sweat to keep you warm, great ponytail hole (I originally thought this was silly, but it really does come in handy!), and reflective logo to help keep you safe in the dark. (**giveaway below!**)
7. Classic Lightweight hat from Wizbang in Boxwood Maze $28 Just another color in their lightweight hat! (**giveaway below!**)
8. Jacquard Stripe Beanie from Mountain Khakis $21.95 A classic beanie with a 9″ deep dome (much bigger than all the other hats.) Fleece-lined around the brim to keep it soft and moisture-wicking. Available also in a more neutral color scheme.
9. Baby Hoser Hat from The North Face $28 A GREAT hat for small heads, this keeps P’s ears warm (and he doesn’t rip it off!) Note: This hat comes only in one size and was way too small for J (age 3) More suited for a child 6-18 months. (**giveaway – of the hat in blue – below!**)
I would love to share some of these hats with some of you. 🙂 To enter to win, please use (all the) Rafflecopter widgets below (it is just the easiest way!). If you don’t see the actual widget, click on the link that names the giveaway (they are in order according to the hats listed above with a coupon code from Ambler listed last!) Yes, you CAN enter any and all of them!
Ambler, Wizbang, Aventura, Mountain Khakis, ISIS and The North Face generously provided me these hats for this review. However, as always, the opinions expressed here are completely and honestly my own. No monetary compensation was given.
© 2012, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.