While we have been much too busy lately to spend much time in front of a computer (sorry….we’ll be back in full force later this week!), we didn’t want to miss an opportunity to send off 2012 and welcome 2013 with open arms. It’s been quite a year (but really, isn’t every year life-changing?? If not, it should be!)
To celebrate, we’re making lists of 5 (because lists of “10” are much too cliche!)
Top Gear Review Posts (because these seem to get the most hits!)
- Choosing a Kid Carrier (Deuter Vs. Kelty)
- Osprey Poco Plus Review
- Boba 3G Review and Boba Air Review (they are both by Boba, so they count as “one”….;))
- Chariot CTS
- Weehoo Bike Trailer
Top Tips on Getting Outside as a Family
- The Fun Doesn’t End When the Sun Goes Down
- For The Love of Another: When Outdoor Time is Not Something you ALL Love
- Catching the Moments
- How Bad Do you Want It?
- Why I Take My Sick Kids Outside
Top 5 Favorite Photos for the Year (for one reason or another!)
Happy New Year!
We’ll be back with some travel tips from our recent trip to Alaska (whoop!) and a whole lot of outside family time (plus the usual gear reviews, of course!)
© 2012, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.