O.F.F. = Outdoor Fashion Friday.
Our (almost) weekly segment featuring our favorite styles for the season. Everything I share are pieces that can be worn all day long and stand up to the “use and abuse” of serious adventures. As a family, we appreciate clothing that is worth our hard-earned money. It’s what we wear and trust!
This is our last in a line-up of great swimwear for kids. And, in our opinion, we saved the best for last. Not that the other brands we have tried are NOT awesome, but we just tend to have favorites sometimes, and DucKsday have been our favorites for swimwear for a few years now. Here’s why:
- Long sleeves mean more coverage and less constant sunscreen application
- They’re very durable, even the white styles (which really surprised me)
- They’re SOFT. The kids always talk about how soft they are when they wear them.
- They just fit well.
- The surfsuits (seen on P and L) are easy for diaper changes and keep the sand out just a little more since they are one piece
- They’re totally safe in salt water and chlorine
- Most importantly – they are the ones that the KIDS decide to wear when they are given a choice.
DucKsday is a European brand, but you can purchase in the U.S. through Ollie and Stella Outfitters. And yes, their rain suits are incredible too – they’re a staple in our household.
Ollie and Stella generously provided us this gear in order to facilitate this review. However, as always, the opinions expressed here are completely and honestly our own. You can find my full disclosure here.
© 2015, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.