I can’t believe that our #hike2015 event has come to an end.
I was so thrilled when I saw Rebecca’s idea for Hike 2015 come to fruition AND that she invited me to jump in and join her in this adventure. This has been, by far, my favorite event we’ve helped run on this page. Mostly because you inspired ME and got our family out hiking more too. Thank you, thank you!!!
And thank you so much to the gear companies that donated over fifty prizes. If you won something – please take a moment and thank them. YOU are the ones who did the hiking, but a little reward is always nice too!
But for me, the reward wasn’t in the giveaways or sorting through your photos every Sunday night.
The reward (for us) was seeing YOU thrive (and us too!)
In every single photo shared I saw nothing but huge smiles. I saw friends hiking together. Families hiking together. I saw children having outdoor adventures. I saw unity, I saw love and I saw your strength.
You inspired me. You inspired us. Thank you.
Without further adieu, here are this week’s winners:
- $20.00 off a pair of Dirty Girl Gaiters goes to @jodiarm for hiking every day this week (great goal, by the way!)
- A pair of solo sunglasses goes to @jamierenees for hiking at 34 weeks pregnant…in the summer. Right on!
- An Oakiwear suit goes to @runhikenplay for being adventurous and exploring new places.
- A Nalgene water bottle goes to Debbie Luzier for going on 3 hikes this week despite the elevation
- $20.00 off a pair of Dirty Girl Gaiters goes to @peaceloverun for not getting discouraged when a day of bad weather kept her from summiting a peak. Instead, she waited a day and then tried again.
- A Life Support Pod goes to Allison Jones for finally getting after a hike they have been meaning to do for 6 years!
We selected @wizardewu as the winner of the $110.00 Chacos gift. She says that the challenge encouraged her to get out and hike and find new trails.
If we selected you as a winner this week we’ll be in touch with how to claim your prizes.
Did you enjoy the #hike2015 event? We sure did!
And if you haven’t left us feedback, we’d still LOVE to hear it. We plan to do this again next year even bigger and better…
© 2015, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.