Happy Monday! We are ready to keep these giveaways going. We hope you’re loving this – and there is so much more to come! Again, the best of the best, hand-picked by us! Be sure to check in every day this week…and get your entries in!
Three of you will win!
- His and Hers Terramar Thermawool Outfits **Open to US only**
- One lucky winner will win a Full Zip Thermawool top for him AND her, and a pair of bottoms for each too!
- These are some of our favorite pieces from Terramar – and I think their line just keeps getting better and better.
- We think wool is the best way to keep warm and comfortable while out adventuring – and are thrilled to get another couple in them!
- Deuter Kid Carrier III **open to US only**
- Travel and adventure with kids is SO much easier when they can be carried. The Deuter Kid Carrier III is the cadillac of all kid carriers. Personally, I think it’s the most comfortable pack we own and my kids have all loved it too.
- We are so proud to be Deuter family ambassadors and think the world of their packs. The Kid Carrier III is perfect for backpacking too because you can get so much extra gear in! Get out and get moving!
- $200 Gift Card to Sierra Trading Post **open to US and Canada**
- SCORE! You can choose anything you want (and $200 goes a LONG way at Sierra Trading Post!)
- When you use the link above, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL 20% off your order through December!!
- This is where I shop first when I need something for our family – I can usually find what I want…and if not I just keep checking back!
- We highly recommend them for wool socks and kid gear especially.
As usual, please use the Rafflecopter Widgets below to enter to win. The winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the Rafflecopter Widget. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help! These giveaways are individual, so be sure you are checking the rules on each one!
A couple more things before you enter:
- Please do check out our sponsors on the right sidebar. They’re hand-picked by us because we love their gear. We think you will too. May we suggest you check them out for some holiday shopping?
- Also, you can give back to us by clicking through our affiliate links (always highlighted in our posts) or by supporting us via our PayPal button on the right sidebar or here. Please only do so if you love what we do here (but we hope you do!) Your support helps this community grow and keeps us going. Thank you!
- New here? We’re so glad to have you. This page may help you learn a bit more about us and navigate around.
© 2015, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.