A couple important things to note:
- All giveaways are only open for 72 hours….so be sure to get entered daily!
- Check carefully to see if the giveaways are open to US only or include Canada (and everywhere else) too!
- Help us share them! You’ll note below it actually HELPS your chances of winning. And we love that it gets more families outside
Today you have a chance to win from Wrap N Snaps, Think Outside Boxes & Deeper Smart Sonar:
- Wrap N Snaps: This cool local brand makes collectable and interchangeable bracelets for kids to help them celebrate what they love. My older three kids wear one almost daily which showcase cool snaps like moose, bear, mountains, ladybugs and emojis. To be honest, I wasn’t quite sure about them when I first found out about them, but they’re a huge hit in our house. That said, I’m still waiting for some more outdoor adventure snaps like skiing, hiking, camping, etc. (I hear they’re in the plans for the future.
- FOUR lucky people will win a Starter Kit (Sorry, US only)
- Think Outside Boxes: I LOVE this gift idea. My kids were pretty psyched to receive boxes full of great gear for exploring outside. See this short Facebook video about why. The boxes are themed, come with very cool items and are chock-full of education for kids aged ~6 – 14ish.
- One person will win a 3 month subscription (Sorry, US only for this giveaway)
- COUPON CODE: Use “MTNMAMA10” for $10 off your first box!
- Deeper Smart Sonar: Well suited for conventional shore fishing in lakes or rivers, the Deeper Start’s lightweight design casts like a bait fish and makes it easy to locate targets and pinpoint their position in the water column. After the initial set up, it’s a breeze to use—just cast it out and it senses the water and begins transmitting the information straight to your smartphone. Find them here.
- One person will win a Deeper Smart Fishfinder (sorry, open to US only)
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help!
© 2018, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.