Here we go! 12 Days of Gear Giveaways – Day 9! Today’s giveaways are all things to help you get out and MOVE.
A couple important things to note:
- All giveaways are only open for 72 hours….so be sure to get entered daily!
- Check carefully to see if the giveaways are open to US only or include Canada (and everywhere else) too!
- Help us share them! You’ll note below it actually HELPS your chances of winning. And we love that it gets more families outside
Today you have a chance to win from Hamax, Stunt Puppy & Polar Stroller:
- Hamax: The Outback has bike/ski/stroll/jog capabilities with a large cockpit, adjustable handle bar and is THE easiest multifunctional stroller to switch between accessories. Another bonus? Their strolling wheel is the smoothest I’ve seen even on dirt roads. We’re using it with skis now (pulling AND pushing) and will be publishing our review ASAP! We love this multifunctional child carrier. Available on Amazon!
- Stunt Puppy: Dog-lovers this one is for you! Team members Ginny and Nancy have been working hard on testing these both out and have only awesome things to say about them. Read their full review here.
- One person will win a Nano bowl AND Puff Doggy for their dog (Sorry, open to US only)
- Polar Stroller: Skis for your stroller to help make it push easier in the snow. While the skis have been updated over the years (and we think the updates are fantastic), you can read our review of the previous model here. Team member, Rachel, is waiting on more snow to keeping testing hers, but a review will be posted ASAP!
- One person will win a pair of skis for their stroller (Open to US and Canada).
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at mountainmamatales(at)gmail(dot)com so I can help!
© 2018, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.