YAY! It’s hiking day! One of my very favorite ways to get outside and these are some of my very favorite giveaways too. If you haven’t entered to win the previous giveaways, be sure you do that now! And thanks for telling your friends – we love building this outdoor community.
Here are some of our top-hit hiking blog posts you definitely want to check out:
- How to Keep Kids Safe on a Hike
- Best Hiking Gear for Kids
- Summer Gear for Outdoor Women (who love to hike!)
- Family Hiking: Best Tips for On the Trail
Today we are giving away:
- Youth Fox 40 backpack from Deuter
- Ol’ Faithful Midweight Hoodie from Give’r!
A couple reminders:
- All giveaways are only open for 72 hours….so be sure to get entered daily!
- Check carefully to see if the giveaways are open to US only or include Canada (and everywhere else) too!
- Help us share them! You’ll note below it actually HELPS your chances of winning. And we love that it gets more families outside.
Win from Give’r & Deuter!
We use and love Deuter packs for literally everything we do. To be fair we are also ambassadors for them, but the love of the packs came first!
The Fox 40 is Deuter’s largest kid backpacking pack and is incredibly adjustable to fit a wide range of sizes of kids AND gear. We reach for the Fox 30 until they are about 9 or 10 years old and can carry more weight and then move to the Fox 40. Lots of pockets, comfortable back system and our top recommended kid pack!
One lucky kid will receive a Fox 40 Backpack.
This is THE softest hoodie you will ever wear. It is unisex and Mtn Papa and I both have and wear one (though not at the same time….we’ll save that for when we’re 70. HA!) It is labeled as “mid-weight” but I would say mid-heavy weight. Warmer than any cotton sweatshirt, not quite enough on a cold winter day.
One lucky winner will get to take home an Ol’ Faithful Hoodie.
Please enter to win using the widgets below.
As usual, the winners will be emailed and announced on this post in the widget once it’s closed. Have questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] so I can help! Good luck!Deuter Give’r Ol’ Faithful
© 2019, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.