Stonewear is sporting their new logo and I’m loving their carribean-inspired colors this season. I always seem to fall in love with their clothing even more once I actually wear it – sometimes you can only grasp so much from a photo before you have a chance to put it on and move in it.
This is my third year as an Amassador for them and I really can’t get enough – their styles are perfect for the active woman in any capacity. And, since many of their pants come in lengths, they fit just about every body. They are the clothing that stays in my closet for years and years of heavy use because it just lasts and is able to keep up with my active lifestyle.
**Please excuse all the “home-gym” photos. The snow just keeps on coming and outdoor shots are hard to come by!**
Noteable this season:
My tried and true favorites:
- Dry flex Double cross top – the most support in a tank from Stonewear – perfect for staying in place AND longer this year (which I love!)
- Nomad Capri – THE hiking pant with quick-dry fabric and stretch to help you move
- Liberty Pant/Capri – Flattering, supportive, and a little thicker to hide the imperfections. Hands-down my favorite pants/capris (ever) from Stonewear and my number one favorite activewear pant of any company.
- Shimmy Tee – light and comfortable, great for running or any active pursuits!
- Velocity Top – good length to stay in place and I love the block colors
- Compass Capri – a longer capri, perfect for every day wear or hiking. I just wish it came a LITTLE shorter for us short gals – they’re more like “ankle pants” for me.
- Volt Capri – soft fabric, cute eyehole detail at the bottom, great for on its own or under a skirt
- Stride Skort – surprisingly one of my favorites. The shorts stay where they should, the skirt part is cute and flirty and the fabric just feels good on your skin.
© 2015, Tales of a Mountain Mama. All rights reserved. Republication, in part or entirety, requires a link back to this original post and permission from the author.